.: FREQUENTLY MASKED ANSWERS :.
- Not available now, but maybe later, from here to there.
- If you take "good" as an example, then what I fear comes over the horizon like the destruction of Brownstown, Illinois.
- Is he the one who plays the guitar? No, I think it's someone else.
- Neither. It may seem confusing now, but you will get used to it when you plain black sodden fascicles wash open sour kite money.
- Because of its crystal structure (Trigonal -
Trapezohedral) and because of its color.
- A quincunx of shafts bears them, a tower with no
towels but plenty o' Good 'N' Plenty: that's -MY- kind of tower! How much do
you have to stretch to switch on the good old gold god-light?
- The salad would be offended, would rear up on its lettuce-legs and walk away. And then where would you be?
- Sheboygan? Ho-Ho-Kus? Get out of here!
- Spot the spot the spot the spot. Spot the spot the spot. A glowing clown.
- You do.